Mostly rural residents, miners, poultry workers and speleologists get avodart. Most often, histoplasmosis affects the lungs, which is why it was confused with tuberculosis for a long time - both diseases have a similar course. In the natural environment, the fungus grows in the form of mycelium, and in the body, at a temperature close to 37 ° C, it turns into parasitic yeast cells that destroy tissues with the formation of nodular foci of necrosis.
By airborne dust, the pathogen enters the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract or damaged skin. Spores settle, as a rule, in the lungs, and from there they can spread throughout the body with the bloodstream, forming foci in the lymph nodes, liver and othertheir organs (in the disseminated form of the disease). Immunodeficiency states contribute to buy dutasteride online of the disease.
Histoplasmosis mainly affects rural residents, miners, poultry workers and speleologists. Histoplasmosis happens along the way. Acute - a sudden onset with an increase in body temperature, the appearance of influenza-like and intoxication syndromes. Chronic - a sluggish course with periodic exacerbations, involvement in the pathological process of the skin and mucous membranes. More common than acute. Depending on the localization, the following forms of histoplasmosis are distinguished. Histoplasmosis has four stages of development.
Order generic dutasteride over the counter
It lasts from the moment the pathogen penetrates until the first nonspecific signs of dutasteride pills (1-2 weeks, up to a month). prodromal period. The causative agent is activated in the body, which is manifested by nonspecific symptoms - loss of strength, weakness, fatigue, headaches. Duration - several days. The outbreak of illness. The appearance and growth of specific signs of histoplasmosis, which depend on the form of the disease. Lasts from 2 weeks to a year. Reconvalescence or remission. Duration is individual.
Generic pills best price
The chronic form of the disease proceeds with alternating periods of exacerbation and remission. During remission, pathological processes subside, with an exacerbation they reappear.
In 80% of people, histoplasmosis is asymptomatic. In this situation, the disease is detected by chance, during preventive examinations or during diagnostics for another reason. In other situations, the symptoms depend on the form and stage of the disease.
Nonspecific signs of histoplasmosis, characteristic of the prodromal stage, and also often accompanying the skin form of the disease. Such histoplasmosis is of the following forms. Light - the temperature is normal or rises for 3-4 days, the state of health almost does not suffer, the ability to buy avodart online. On the radiograph - increased lung pattern and compaction of the roots of the lungs. Moderate severity - fever for 2 weeks, deterioration in general well-being, weakness, cough, chills, nausea, muscle and bone pain.
How to get dutasteride without a prescription
Severe - sudden onset and rapid increase in symptoms, high fever (up to 40-41 ° C) with significant fluctuations during the day (may last up to 6 weeks), stunning chills, followed by heavy sweat, intense headache and muscle pain, severe weakness, cough , sometimes vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain. Severe lung. A person is concerned about fever, sweating, weakness, chest pain. X-rays show serious defects in the lung tissue.
It is characterized by the appearance on the skin of rashes, red papules, nodes, follicles, plaques. A typical sign of avodart histoplasmosis is erythema nodosum or multiform exudative erythema. The skin becomes red, irritated and hot to the touch. Skin defects may become keratinized or necrotic. Often, the cutaneous form of histoplasmosis is accompanied by symptoms of dutasteride intoxication (asthenia, loss of appetite, nausea, headache). The most severe form, which is characterized by damage to both the lungs and other internal organs, skin, mucous membranes.
Dutasteride for sale
Acute disseminated histoplasmosis - high fever, chills followed by heavy sweating, hacking cough with hemoptysis, severe general intoxication. Multiple foci appear on the skin and mucous membranes in the form of a maculopapular or hemorrhagic rash, boils, erythema multiforme or nodosum. Lymph nodes, liver, spleen are enlarged, signs of meningoencephalitis, endocarditis, peritonitis, colitis often join. This form of the disease is characteristic of patients with AIDS. Chronic disseminated histoplasmosis - at first, a sluggish course, unexpressed symptoms, involvement in the process mainly of the skin and mucous membranes (ulcerative formations are observed in the tongue, pharynx and larynx).
- Gradually, the general condition worsens, a septic-type fever appears, the liver, spleen, and lymph nodes increase. Often, the eyes (chorioretinitis), stomach are involved in the pathological process.
- Specific prevention of histoplasmosis is vaccination, and the vaccine does not prevent infection, but facilitates the course of the disease and reduces the risk of complications.
- Features of the course of histoplasmosis in children.
- In children 2–6 months of age, histoplasmosis occurs in a disseminated form. Characterized by fever, frothy stools with an unpleasant odor, a significant increase in the liver, spleen and lymph nodes.
- The lungs are always drawn into the pathological process (unlike adults, who may develop an isolated skin form of the disease).
- The diagnosis is confirmed by the isolation of the pathogen from the blood, sputum, scrapings from the oral mucosa, lymph nodes, bone marrow, cerebrospinal fluid, feces, urine.
- In the blood - anemia, leukopenia, poikilocytosis, anisocytosis, thrombocytopenia, increased levels of bilirubin and transaminases. Histoplasmas or antibodies to them are isolated from the blood of a sick child.
- Antibodies to Histoplasma capsulatum are detected using serodiagnosis. reactions of dutasteride, agglutination, complement fixation. However, these studies are not informative for pathologies of the immune system.
- In 80% of people, histoplasmosis is asymptomatic. In this situation, the disease is detected by chance, during preventive examinations or during diagnostics for another reason.
- An intradermal test with histoplasmin is performed. 0.1 ml of the allergen, diluted in a ratio of 1.1000, is injected into the skin. The result is checked after 24 and 48 hours. This study is informative from the 2nd–4th week of illness.
- In HIV-infected patients, the diagnosis of histoplasmosis is difficult due to negative serological reactions and intradermal histoplasmin testing. All persons with histoplasmosis are recommended to be tested for HIV.
- Severe forms of histoplasmosis require the use of systemic antifungal drugs. Additionally, according to indications, hyposensitizing agents, hepatoprotectors, immunomodulators, corticosteroids, etc. are prescribed.
Possible complications and consequences.